Iron Vital F 250ml
Iron Vital F
Helps fulfil your daily requirement for Iron in easily absorbed Gluconate form.
Are you frequently tired? Do you feel listless? Do you have pale skin?
If so, the cause may be an unbalanced Iron supply. This trace element is primarily responsible to produce red blood cells and vital for the transport of oxygen through the bloodstream. Without Iron, the cells and organs are not sufficiently supplied with oxygen, the accelerant for energy metabolism and vital energy.
Iron Vital is not only easy to digest, it also tastes incredibly good. The aroma is fruity and fresh, but not too sweet, and the iron doesn't linger heavily for hours in your mouth.
Extras - Vital B Vitamins
Apart from easily absorbing bivalent iron, Iron Vital contains a whole range of active ingredients: health giving plant-based substances and other components, which are of vital importance in terms of nutrional physiology. This includes the following B vitamins:
- Vitamin B1 improves memory, energy and learning capacity
- Vitamin B2 is important for physical fitness and the formation and breakdown of red blood corpuscles. This vital substance controls detoxification processes and is essential for healthy skin and mucous membranes.
- Niacin (vitamin B3) is constituent of more than 200 enzymes and works with them in the cells in nearly all metabolic processes. For example, Niacin has a positive effect on blood sugar and cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Vitamins B6 and B12 help to keep the nerves strong. Vitamin B12 is of special importance to vegetarians, as it presents in foods of animal origin, but rarely in plant-based foods.
- Pantothenic acid (provitamin B5) promotes cell growth and regeneration and is helpful for many skin and hair problems
Ingredients: Fruit Juice from concentrate Beetroot juice (20%), Grape juice concentrate (19%), Apple juice concentrate (19%), Cherry juice concentrate (19%), Water & Fructose.
Extracts of: Rosemary,Sour orange, Melissa, Gentian, Yarrow, Stinging nettle, Vitamin C (20ml provides 120mg), Iron -II-gluconate (20ml provides 20mg), Thickening agent: guar seed flour, carob seed flour, pectin; natural flavours, niacin, pantothenic acid, folic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B12.
- Suitable for children and during pregnancy.
- Alcohol free
- Yeast and Gluten free
- Lactose free
- No preservatives
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Shake bottle well before use. Keep the opened bottle in the refrigerator
Consume approximately one hour before meals throughout the day (this way you will prevent iron absorption being affected by other food).
The following amounts of Iron Vital are recommended to meet 100% of daily iron requirement (measuring spoon included).
- Adults 10ml 1-2 times a day.
- Children (4-12 years) 5ml 1-2 times a day
- Shake before use.
- Refrigerate once opened.
- Use within 4 weeks of opening.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.