A natural tonic and an effective supplement suitable for animals.
· Increases immune defence and vitality against cold weather, stressful situations, agility tests etc
· Stimulates appetite after illness or surgery
· Promotes well-balanced growth
· Helps provide a healthy glossy coat
· Supports digestive system, encourages metabolism and promotes full utilisation of feed
What is it and how does it work?
Anima Strath is suitable for all animals – cats, dogs, rabbits, chickens, cows, calves, pigs, horses etc. Anima-Strath can be mixed to the normal feed in granulate form or as a liquid. Based on a unique process, yeast cells (type Saccharomyces Cerevisae) are combined with selected herbs and then liquified (plasmolysed) by fermentation. The resulting concentrate is rich in vital substances beneficial to your animal’s health.
- Increases immune defence and vitality against cold weather, stressful situations, agility tests etc
- Stimulates appetite after illness or surgery
- Promotes well-balanced growth
- Helps provide a healthy glossy coat
- Supports digestive system, encourages metabolism and promotes full utilisation of feed
Directions: Daily use – liquid/granules
Cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, hens, birds, fish
½ teaspoon (2.5ml / 1g)
Dogs, sheep, goats - 1 teaspoon (5ml / 2g)
Cows, cattle, pigs - 2 teaspoons (10ml / 4g)
Horses – 1 tablespoon (20ml / 8g)
Give Anima-Strath neat or mix with feed. The dosage may be increased if required – breeding, pregnancy, growth phase, convalescence.
Ingredients: Plant protein, fat, carbohydrates, 11 vitamins, 19 minerals (including calcium, phosphorus, iron, selenium), 20 amino acids and 11 general restorative substances.
Composition liquid: Plamolysed herbal yeast, malt, honey, orange juice.