This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site www.healthy2u.co.uk including any information you may provide through our site when you purchase a product, sign up to our newsletter or discount club.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Our Company is called: Healthy2u., and is responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice). [We have appointed a Data Protection Officer who is in charge of privacy related matters for us. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, please contact the us via firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com
2 WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
• Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
• Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data we do not hold any financial data, except transaction data outlined below:
• Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
• Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
• Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
• Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us, and your communication preferences.
We may also process Aggregated Data from your personal data but this data does not reveal your identity and as such in itself is not personal data. An example of this is where we review your Usage Data to work out the percentage of website users using a specific feature of our site. If we link the Aggregated Data with your personal data so that you can be identified from it, then it is treated as personal data.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive Data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
3 HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
• Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
• order our products or services
• create an account on our site
• subscribe to our service or publications
• request resources or marketing be sent to you
• enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey
• give us feedback.
• Automated technologies or interactions: As you use our site, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites that use our cookies.
• Third parties or publicly available sources: We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below
• Publications where you have entered a competition by us, listings in trade show and event brochures and publications.
• Analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU
• Search information providers such as Response Source based inside the EU
• Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services [such as Stripe/Paypal]
• Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU
• Where you have given us your name and email address either on a handwritten list at for example an event, or have handed us your business card
4 HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
• Where we need to perform the contract between us
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes for processing your personal data
Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal grounds on which we will process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
• requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
• if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion or free resources; and
• in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing
We do not share your personal details with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by emailing us at email@example.com