The healthier and
convenient alternative to tampons and pads which saves you money too! Made to
last for years, the Enna Cycle cup is an easy way to dramatically reduce the
waste you produce.
Enna Cup is a sustainable, soft, medical-grade silicone menstrual cup designed as a convenient, safe and eco-friendly alternative to tampons and pads.
Why Enna Cup?
· Made from body-friendly, medical-grade silicon
· The cup shape fits comfortably inside the vagina to collect fluid
· Can be re-used and sterilised every 12 hours
· Re-usable quality means you save money every month
· While tampons absorb 35% vaginal moisture, the Enna Cup won’t dry you out or leave fibres behind.
· Leak-free protection!
Which size is right for you?
Directions for use:
· Ensure you wash your hands before and after inserting or cleaning the cup
· It’s recommended that you empty the cup every 4-8 hours.
The unique storage case provides a secure place to store your Enna Cycle cup. In addition, you can regularly sterilise your Enna Cycle by adding a small amount of water to the storage cup and placing it in the microwave for approximately 1 minute until the water boils. By fitting the lid side on you can safely pour out the excess water once cooled.