Enna Cycle Medium (No Applicator)
Enna Cup is a sustainable, soft, medical-grade silicone menstrual cup designed as a convenient, safe and eco-friendly alternative to tampons and pads.
Why Enna Cup?
· Made from body-friendly, medical-grade silicon
· The cup shape fits comfortably inside the vagina to collect fluid
· Can be re-used and sterilised every 12 hours
· Re-usable quality means you save money every month
· While tampons absorb 35% vaginal moisture, the Enna Cup won’t dry you out or leave fibres behind.
· Leak-free protection!
Which size is right for you?
Directions for use:
· Ensure you wash your hands before and after inserting or cleaning the cup
· It’s recommended that you empty the cup every 4-8 hours.
The unique storage container provides a secure place to store your Enna Cycle cup. In addition, you can regularly sterilise your Enna Cycle by adding a small amount of water to the storage cup and placing it in the microwave for approximately 1 minute until the water boils. By fitting the lid side on you can safely pour out the excess water once cooled.