Pain Away Pen
How Pain-Away® Works
Pain Away is a low frequency (1-2 Hz) stimulator fed by quartz crystals. It requires no power source or batteries. The pen is activated by pressing the silver button at one end.
The pen's effectiveness is based on a proven medical technique called Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS). This technique controls chronic and acute pain, such as muscular pain, backache and shoulder pain, arm and leg pain, headache and migraine, tennis elbow, sports injuries and sciatica.
The portable instant pain relief device requires no batteries or mains supply. It is activated by quartz crystals as a low frequency simulator. Based on TENS treatment it is helpful for chronic or minor injuries.
Main Features of Pain Away:
- No medical side effects
- Safe and simple to use
- Can be used for a range of conditions
- Can be used anywhere any time
- Fully self-contained, small and light
- No leads or pads required
- Works over clothing
- Needs no batteries or maintenance
- A Class 2 Medical device
Hold the Pain-away® device on the painful area and press the button 30-40 times. You will feel a small, non-painful electrical impulse. Repeat the operation as required. There are no risks of overusing it. The device works over a radius of 10cm and you can even use it over light clothing.
When not to use Pain-Away®
- If you have a pacemaker
- In the 1st 16 weeks of pregnancy
- On or around the eyes
- On damp or wet skin
- Near a metal prosthetic
- Near oxygen or other inflammable liquids
- If you suffer from epilepsy
- On open wounds
- On aortic arteries, on the muscles of the larynx and pharynx and on the lower side of the neck
- Over the heart
- While driving
- If you are using medication such as steroids, warfarin etc, please consult your doctor prior to use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.