Oregano4life Wild Oregano Oil 100% 10ml
Wild oregano oil is suitable for:
- supporting the body’s defenses against viruses, bacteria and fungi
- smooth functioning of the gastrointestinal tract
- support of the intestinal flora
- strengthening the body in times of intense stress
- maintaining normal cholesterol and sugar levels
- desensitisation of the body to allergens
- relief from rheumatic symptoms
- relief from local skin irritations
- ear care
- improving mood
- improving bad breath
- maintaining gum health
- period discomfort
- relief from insect bites
- improvement of the appearance of “orange peel” (cellulite)
- balancing menopausal disorders
From 100% organic fresh Greek oregano
Extremely high concentration in carvacrol (>86%)
100% dry steam distillation
Wild oregano oil 100% is an essential oil from oregano that is organically cultivated in Greece (Origanum vulgare heracleoticum) and is distilled exclusively with steam, without the use of solvents or other chemical substances.
Due to its high concentration in carvacrol (>85%) and low concentration in thymol (<3%) the oregano essential oil possesses excellent beneficial properties.
Oral use: 2 to 4 drops daily in a glass of water or juice
Topical application (acne, insect bites, toothache etc.): dilute 2 to 5 drops in half a teaspoon of olive oil and apply topically
Massage (chest, joints, toes, etc.): add 5 drops in a tablespoon of vegetable oil (almond oil, jojoba oil etc.) and massage thoroughly
WARNING: DO NOT USE IT UNDILUTED.
ALWAYS DILUTE IN OLIVE OIL OR OTHER VEGETABLE OIL.